Personal and social adaption
This is a set of activities designed for each person with the direct participation of this person, that have as a target enabling that person and an improvement in his o her relationships.
Personal and social adaption activities:
- Hygiene and eating habits
- Adaptions to improve getting about, communication, etc.
- Psychological and social assitance
- Physical maintenance
While avoiding simple routine work, these are tasks the person knows can lead to a satisfactory material result. The objective is not to produce commercial objects.
- Social projects
- El JOC (school awareness project)
- Awereness for future workers in this field